Manually Connect Orbi Router With Satellite
To connect Orbi wi-fi with satellite manually, you need to follow the instructions given below. Make sure you walk through the instructions and perform the manual sync process carefully.
In case you see your Orbi satellite not syncing, do not worry. We will discuss that how to sync Orbi router to satellite as well later in the post.
1. Place your Orbi satellite and Netgear Orbi router close to each other.
2. Now, connect your Orbi wifi satellite to the power outlet and let the power LED light-up on your Orbi satellite. If the LED does not light-up, press the ON/OFF power button.
3.Wait for the LED to turn white. Please have a look at the following in order to learn the behavior of light during the boot-up process;
- Pulsing white – The Orbi wifi satellite is booting up.
- Solid white – The Orbi satellite finished booting up and is ready to sync Orbi router to satellite.
4. Now on the back of your Orbi wifi satellite, press the SYNC button. Within 2 minutes, press the SYNC button on the back of your Orbi wifi router.
5. Wait while the Orbi wifi satellite syncs with your Orbi router. It can take up to 6 minutes for your Orbi satellite to sync with your Netgear Orbi router.
6. Now you can move your Orbi wifi satellite outdoors and plug it into a power outlet.
7. Please ensure that the bottom LED is blue. The blue light indicates that it has a good connection to the Orbi wifi router.
Proceeding With Troubleshooting - Orbilogin.Net Or Orbilogin.Com
Before you proceed with the troubleshooting on the Orb router, you need to diagnose the issue. Follow the steps given below.
1.Go to www.orbilogin.com or www.orbilogin.net using your web browser.
2.On the Orbilogin net login page, enter username and password.
3.When you log into the device, follow the on-screen instructions to start the diagnosis of the issue on your device.
Note: If unable to accessing Orbilogin website or getting not connecting to server, do refer guide orbilogin.net not working error.
Netgear Orbi Router Not Syncing To Satellite- Troubleshooting Steps
In this section, we will walk you through the solution to resolve Orbi satellite loses connection or other issue concerning orbilogin.net or orbilogin.com and its base satellite.
1.Netgear Orbi Router Not Syncing To Satellite
When you see your Orbi router not syncing to satellite, you need to see the source of the issue.
Power off both your Orbi wifi router and Orbi wifi satellite.
Wait for 20 seconds and then turn on your Orbi wifi router and Orbi wifi satellite.
Make sure you keep your Orbi wifi router and Orbi wifi satellite in close proximity to each other.
You can even go to the orbilogin.net or orbilogin.com and then perform the Orbi router login process to walk through the diagnostics of your device.
Or refer orbi troubleshooting guides resolve issues regarding Netgear orbi router setup or login.
2.How To Sync Orbi Router To Satellite?
- To learn how to sync Orbi router to satellite?, go through the steps discussed below.
- You need to place your Orbi wifi satellite and Orbi router close to each other.
- After this, connect your Orbi satellite to the power outlet and wait for the power LED to light-up on your Orbi satellite. If the LED does not light-up, press the ON/OFF power button.
- Now wait for the LED to turn white. Press the SYNC button and within 2 minutes, press the SYNC button on the Orbi wifi router.
- Wait while the Orbi wifi satellite syncs with your Orbi router. It can take up to 6 minutes for your Orbi satellite to sync with your Orbi wifi router.
- Through this way, you would be able to connect Orbi wi-fi with satellite.
3.What To Do If Orbi Loses Connection To Satellite
- In case the Orbi loses connection to satellite randomly, you need to ensure a few things in order to perform a successful troubleshooting.
- Please ensure the Orbi router is near the Orbi wifi satellite.
- The Orbi wifi router should not cross the range of the Orbi wifi satellite, or else it will get disconnected. Or causes orbi satellite keeps disconnecting randomly.
- Make sure the Orbi wifi satellite is turned on, see if satellite installed on Orbi router.
4. I Saw Orbi Satellite Not Syncing, What To Do?
- If you can’t connect satellite to Netgear Orbi router, go to www.orbilogin.com or www.orbilogin.net.
- Enter the default address orbilogin.net into the address bar of the browser.
- You will see the orbilogin.com login page on your screen. Enter the login details.
- Try to reboot your Orbi wifi router using Orbilogin.net web address.
- This will easily helps to sync orbi router to satellite. Set-up orbi router with satellite.
Is Your Orbi Router Won’t Sync To Satellite, Or Loses Connection Constantly
Contact Orbi Router Setup Experts To Fix The Issue.
Advanced Troubleshoot- Netgear Orbi router Doesn’t Sync To Satellite Reset Orbi Satellite To Sync Orbi Router To Satellite
To reset Orbi satellite, you need to make sure the Orbi wifi system is running. It would not be able to restore its factory default settings. Once you ensure the Orbi wifi system is turned on and running, take a paperclip or any other sharp object. You would require these things to press the reset button located on the Orbi satellite. The push button is located little inside the Orbi satellite’s body. Restoring the default factory setting of orbi satellite fixes orbi satellites keeps disconnecting issue.
Follow these simple steps in order to reset Orbi satellite easily. Or to install Orbi WiFi on satellite.
1. Press the reset button with the help of pencil or pen or paperclip.
2. Hold the reset button for about 10 seconds. Do not release the button until all the LED light starts blinking.
3. Release the push button and wait for a few seconds.
4. Your Orbi satellite will restore its factory default settings and attempt to reboot.
So this was all about the Orbi router not connecting to the satellite issue. We discussed troubleshooting instructions to help you How to sync Orbi router to satellite? And to resolve the issue within a few minutes. In case you still come across a technical glitch or any other issue, feel free to reach out to us on our toll-free number and get help for sync orbi router to satellite.